Monday, November 14, 2011

Life is Sweet

I love scrapbooking everyday moments. Here's a layout I did last weekend with pictures from a day out at the park. Such an ordinary thing. We do it all the time and I seldom take my camera... but fun to have pictures of 'normal' days as well as 'special' days. It reminds me that every day we're given is special.
   I really love the browns in this layout; I think they make a great backdrop for the photos. You'd think it was a fall layout with those colors, but it's not! These photos were from a February day...
The photo on the right always makes me laugh - he's kissing me and his hair is standing on end! It's from the static of the slide, of course...I love that the sun was shining at the perfect angle to catch it!

2 comments:

Alison said...

great LO...and pics! It's good to scrapbook the every day
Alison xx

Susanne said...

Great two page spread - the colors are so rich.