Friday, March 4, 2011

March Workshop

I just wanted to pop on and share my March workshop with you!

This lovely little gem is one of Close To My Heart's board books put together with the Mayberry Level 1 kit. As I was contemplating this project, I was cruising blogs and found exactly what I wanted - already designed by someone else! So fabulous! The design of this book is courtesy of Melissa Laverty, a fellow consultant with CTMH.

It is fun, beautiful, and easy! What more could you ask for? It has a family theme and would be perfect for Mother's Day gifts or Easter keepsake mini-albums. To top it off, I have four dates for you to choose from so it's bound to fit somewhere in your schedule!!

Beginners are always welcome; I will have all supplies on hand. Email me for more info or to sign up.


No comments: