Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun with Liquid Pearls!

Workin' on that baby book...

Here's his 2 Month page:
Everyone say it together now...

"awwww, he's adorable!"

Thanks! I think so too, but I'm probably slightly biased... heh.


Now, back to business! I used an older Close To My Heart paper for this layout called Serendipty. I loved the swirls on the paper and decided to echo them in a couple of my embellishments.

Enter Liquid Pearls! Love this stuff - same idea as Stickles but they have a pearlescent dimensional look when they're dry instead of the glitter.

Here I used it to create a free-hand accent on the corner of the page:



And here I added it fo the petals of a die-cut flower and also put his initital in the center.

I just love the way it turned out!

Layout #11 of 2011: check!

No comments: