Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthday Fun

Here are some layouts I've made for my big boy's birthday album...from a time when he was not such a big boy.

I'm trying to work on using some older papers in my stash so I made this layout with more of the Serendipity (love this paper so much!). Just for fun, I did add in a splash of the new color, Pear, and some MyStickease from the Hooligans kit in the 2010 Autumn/Winter book.






To finish off, I added a couple journaling prompts, some rub-ons, and a foam number.


Travelling back in time, here's the layout for his 1-year. I kept it in blue, red, and yellow as a nod to Superman which was his 'theme' for his entire first year. (We watched a Superman movie while I was in labor...and that was just the beginning!)


The seal in the lower right corner is actually a picture of his cake. I got it from a friend who is the most amazing baker/decorator! It was fantastic!!

Finally, here's a little treat for my album ... a page made with his 1-year professional photo that we had done. The tech taking the photos was horrible and actually made my sweet baby cry instead of laugh...hence, the fingers in the mouth. I had such a hard time even choosing any photos that worked!

Definitely didn't go back to that guy!

Layouts 12, 13, & 14...done, done & DONE! Woo hoo!

No comments: