Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby on a Roll!

Here's a fun page I made to add to my son's baby book. For their first year, I put in a layout for each month and one to celebrate each 'first' moment - well, at least the ones we're able to catch on camera!
We were lucky with this one and knew he was getting ready to roll...

I pulled paper from two packets for this page: the brand new 'Fanfare' and last year's 'Splendor'. I also used the adorable 'A Game' stamp set - super cute for a super value!


My favorite part was playing with Close To My Heart's new canvas badge buttons. These are fantastic! They are adhesive-backed canvas buttons that you can stamp on! You can use them as is or create your own customized embellishments.


I used them to chronicle the progress of the roll...

...thinking about it...




















...trying hard and going...























...making it all the way over...
















...and, finally, so proud of his accomplishment!





Layout #6: check!

No comments: