Friday, February 5, 2010

Channeling warmth...

So, here I sit in the middle of a blizzard -dreaming of summer.

Don't get me wrong, I love the snow...especially this kind. It's soft and wet and sticks to every little branch on every tree. The whole world is white! It's beautiful...

Not quite so beautiful: the possible ramifications from this mammoth storm. I'd really like the power to stay on in my house. 3 year old + no power = miserable everyone. Not to mention the three tropical fish tanks we have to keep warm...


Anyway, I digress.


I thought this would be a good opportunity to remember back to warmer days and celebrate one of the cutest baby swimsuits ever!


This was another page from my scrap weekend. I don't have many pictures of this suit because inevitably when he was wearing it...I was holding him. Not the most conducive situation for picture taking! I'm very grateful to a friend for emailing these to me.
So, as we snuggle in and wait to see how bad this is really going to be...I will continue to dream warm weather dreams!
Stay safe everyone!

No comments: