Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cards Keep Coming

Apparently I am on a card making kick. Well, I guess that makes sense since I am working on the designs for a workshop. So, here are a couple more offerings for the day...




Ah, an oldie but a goodie! This stamp set is so fun!! It's retired now but I enjoy using it so much. I just think it's so adorable. And, really, how could you pass it up when making Valentine's cards?

This is my first attempt at creating one of the circle cards from Wishes. I think it turned out well! The templates included on the CD with the book really facilitate the paper piecing. I guess that February is my month to feature our Clear Sparkles...I've used them in both my layout workshop and my card workshop. I'm also really loving the crocheted ribbon paired with the That's Amore paper designs. I think the ribbon compliments the patterns well.

A couple more card examples to come soon...if I were ambitious enough, I'd start a 'card of the day' post...but I'm really not that ambitious! Wouldn't want to disappoint you... Plus i really go in phases with the cards-make a lot at once then none for awhile. As I said, the rest of the workshop cards will be coming soon. It's going to be in two weeks on Feb. 6. Come join us if you can!

No comments: