Monday, February 13, 2012

Christmas Memories

Believe it or not, I have already done two layouts with pictures from 2011!
I'm amazed that I managed to get my act together enough to choose and print pictures! There are always so many pictures at Christmas that I have a hard time sorting through and making up my mind what to scrap and on what pages. I got a jump-start with these two layouts though because they are both made with the Believe Workshop on the Go kit.
I chose photos for this layout by choosing good photos of each of the 5 of us - so that it was sort of an 'overview' of Christmas.

  And for the other layout I chose pictures from the boys opening their special music boxes that I ordered this year - all the way from Germany!

I really love scrapping recent pictures. I'm so glad to have these already set to go in the album!

No comments: