Friday, October 14, 2011

Shower, Shower

So I thought I'd continue sharing my accomplishments from last weekend by showing you a couple more layouts that I did in an effort to complete my baby shower album.
 Here's a quick page...we tried to get pictures of me with each person at the shower and some people wrote words of wisdom, love, and advice on scrapbook pages for me to use. With this layout I included the card that she gave me because her little girl signed her name completely adorably inside!

Here's another layout of my best friend and I with her new baby boy. We were pregnant at the same time and our boys were born 7 weeks apart. We made sure to take photos (and I have another layout somewhere that showcases them) of two bellies, one baby/one belly, and two babies. It was definitely a special time in our lives.
  I cut out the frame and the borders with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart. I am in love with this border design!
Thanks for visiting...see you again soon!

No comments: