Monday, September 26, 2011

It's a Match.

Here's a super-fun little project that uses Close to My Heart's adorable little My Creations Memory Game box. We completed the outside of the box at Convention with papers from the Elemental collection and some fun cut out images from the Cricut Art Philosophy collection.

 Inside the box are 24 chipboard tiles and there are so many things you can do with these!! You could actually make them into a game, you could create a bucket list, and advent countdown, a recipe gift, or a small moments-to-remember box.


I chose to make a puzzle out of it for the boys to play with. I had a favorite family photo printed in 12x18 and then I cut it up in 3x3 squares and glued one piece of photo to each chipboard piece. We've had lots of fun playing with it! isn't it cute??

No comments: