Friday, July 15, 2011

So much excitement!

Hi friends!
 I'm sorry I've been quiet for a few days...I am currently in California attending Close To My Heart's annual convention and they sure keep us hopping!
 I did want to pop on quickly though to share a few of the incredibly exciting things that are being revealed and shared with us at this convention. (wink. wink.)
Our new Autumn/Winter Idea Book:

 There are the usual complement of gorgeous new papers and accessories. One of my favorite things is that they've redesigned the paper so that our Background & Texture paper (patterned paper) is now cardstock weight, is printed with a different pattern on each side, and has a new zip strip that carries the copyright info on one side but on the other is an adorable coordinating 1/2 inch pattern.


 There are loads of new stamp sets,

 accessories and bling,

 as well as several new business improvements that are quite exciting...for example, now any order of $150 earns hostess rewards, whether it's on my website or an individual. We're no longer required to have two people for hostess rewards! I know that my long term customers out there are going to love to hear this!!

 But wait for it... I know you're thinking, "yeah, yeah, all normal convention stuff for any company."...

This is the amazing announcement:

 We are now partnering with Cricut to introduce a stamping and die-cutting combo!!!!!!!!!
Everyone has been asking for a way to cut out our stamped images with some kind of die cut system. I'm still completely in shock that they actually came up with it. I love this company! Close To My Heart is releasing an exclusive Cricut cartridge with an unbelievable amount of content. The initial cartridge packet will also include three coordinating stamp sets, all of whose images will be able to be cut out on the Cricut, and three sets of dimensional shapes whose images can be cut out with the Cricut. There are over 700 images on this cartridge!! The creative possibilities are endless - I've already seen so much beautiful artwork made with this new cartridge and stamp collaboration and it's only the icing on the cupcake.

 I am headed out to business classes today where I will gather more info for you and I will try to be back tomorrow. For anyone who loves stamping and has longed for a way to combine it with your Cricut...
the wait is over!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!

No comments: