Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rainy Days...

Last week we had such beautiful weather...sunny and dry. not too hot, not too cold. Absolutely lovely.

This week, we're paying for last week with a parade of gray, rainy, dreary days. Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of rain on the roof, the coziness of a warm home, and the comfort of grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch. However, day after day for a week and it starts to get a tiny bit old...
 To chase the rainy-day blues away, here's a Studio J layout with some rainy-day pictures:


I just love Studio J! It's easy, fast, beautiful...and just as many creative options as I could want. Plus, the bonus of having photo editing software and other fun tools to play with if I feel the urge. It's like having a portable art studio - I can access it anywhere I have internet. If I visit my Mom in Florida and want to scrap, it's there; if I tag along on a business trip with my hubby and have some free time to create, Studio J is always accessible. Fantastic!!
Want to try it out? It's all online so there's no software cost at all...free to play!

Here's another layout...dreaming of sunny and hot days coming soon:


No comments: