Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Still In The Pink!

Well, as I said last week, it's not very often that I get to create in pink around here...but I came up with another excuse!!

Last spring I really wanted to go down to D.C. to see the cherry blossoms on my birthday. They always peak right around my birthday and we used to go down often, but haven't gone at all since our first son arrived.

I was scrapping these pictures as part of my pregnancy album - really, you can't get much more girly than that. Plus, the flowers are pink! What else could I do but scrap in pink??
So here are the layouts that I did:
This paper (an old Club Scrap kit) was perfect for this theme. I love that the bird in the upper left corner (printed on the paper) is peeking down at the branches of the cherry trees.



Flowers, pink, and sparkle...so sweet and girly! I love the sheer size of these flowers and using Close To My Heart's new Shimmer Designer Brads for the centers was an inspiration! I love them.


Here's a little bit closer look at those shimmering beauties...
I'm havin' fun groovin' in the pink. Maybe I'll just keep on goin'!

No comments: