Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Catchin' Up

I tell you, nothin' feels quite so good as doing a little clean-up/catch-up with my box of photos.
Here's another page that I did at the last Git 'er Done crop night:


Now, isn't this just a CUTE little baby?!?!

I've had these pictures sitting in my box for years. They are just normal everyday pictures of him playing but I couldn't let them go...I really wanted to scrap them. Somehow I've just never been inspired by the right thing.
This time around I finally found the perfect fit. I am just so tickled by this page. I love the happy colors of the paper that actually compliment the multitude of colors in the photos.
The soaring kite and the clear buttons (which I think look a bit like bubbles) combine to give this a light and happy feeling as I look at it. It was a fun and simple layout.

Play, play, play!! I'm so glad to finally have these photos on a page!

No comments: