Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Idea Book's a Comin'!

Woo hoo! The brand new Autumn/Winter Idea Book launches tomorrow! And we're having a party to celebrate:Come and join us if you live in my area! My launch parties are always tons of fun - just ask anyone who's been to one! In the fall, I give tickets (for chances to win prizes) for each piece of football logo wear someone puts on. It's quite entertaining to watch the arrivals! Here's Becky last year:
We play fun games (CTMH Jeopardy!), I show off new products, and people get a chance to see the latest and greatest as well as WIN some of the latest and greatest. What could be better?!
Everyone also gets to check out my workshops that I've put together for fall. This year, I'm really excited about our Club kits (also known as Workshops on the Go). The new papers in this book are fabulous and I'm really looking forward to all of these fun layouts. Here's a sneak peek at September's club:
So much fun (& new) stuff is happening in the company right now...I am pumped up to share it all. I've also been brewing up fun (& new) ideas for my own personal business. It's going to be a great year...come help me 'kick it off' right.
Oh...and: Go Peyton! :)

No comments: