Friday, April 16, 2010

The Miracle Kit

Wow! I love this!!

Close To My Heart often has great specials (also known as Constant Campaigns) for customers, hostesses, and new consultants but 3 times a year they are extra special...this is one of those times!

May is National Scrapbooking Month so from April 15th until May 31st, there's a promotional kit available called 'The Miracle Kit'. There are so many reasons to love this new kit!

Here are a few:

1. Beautiful and neutral color combination: The colors they chose for this are very fresh and spring-like blue and green (think sky and grass...) on a white and tan base. Then, they added the option and instructions for an accent color of the creator's choice. This makes it possible to gear the layout toward girl or boy and/or coordinate it perfectly with the colors in the photos that you want to use.

2. It's Faster. Simpler. Easier.
Really, I'll just keep saying it...the FSE motto is one of my favorite things about this company! This kit is designed for fast and easy assembly. There's no stamping; you can cut the paper for both layouts all at once; and the accents are My Stickease and Dimensional Elements for quick and beautiful results. I put my Miracle layouts together already (without pictures so I'm not going to post them here yet) and it took me less than an hour to do all four pages! Wowsa!!

3. This kit is budget friendly!
Only $19.95! For four awesome pages with embellishments and all!! Plus, if you're planning on placing an order anyway (don't forget the new Idea Book comes out May 1st - full of gorgeous summer scrappin' products!), you can get the kit at a discount.

Want to know more or want this kit? Visit my website: http://rachelholaday.myctmh.com/

Also, I'm going to hold a workshop with this kit in late May or early June. So, if you like it, come and join us for a fun and crafty night out!

No comments: