Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's Almost Here!!

Oh YEAH! Studio J goes live to customers in just over a week!

Here's a short quiz for you to take:
1. Do you have hundreds (or even thousands) of photos sitting on your hard drive waiting to be printed?
2. Do you like the 'idea' of scrapbooking but don't want to buy all the tools and make all the mess?
3. Are you a classic scrapbooker who's fallen 'way behind'?
4. Do you find yourself wanting to get something crafty done but you only have 30 min so you don't want to pull out all your stuff, make a huge mess, then have to clean it up again?
5. Would you like to have some super-fast, super-beautiful layouts that coordinate perfectly with your classic scrapbooking layouts?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then Studio J is for you!!

I really never thought that I would enjoy digital scrapbooking, but this program has converted me! I sure won't ever give up my classic scrapbooking...I love the tactile nature and the art of it waaaay too much. However, there are perks that come with this program that I just can't deny.
Studio J is online design software for making fabulous scrapbooking layouts. It's free - nothing to download, no software to buy, no updates to worry about, no compatability issues. You pay only for the layouts you decide to buy. Additionally, Close To My Heart does all the printing so you can always be sure of premium quality and true colors that match with CTMH's line of classic scrapbooking products.
This is a layout I created yesterday:

A couple things you should know about this layout...

1. These pictures were taken last Sunday. Yep. One week ago. I didn't have to print & pick up or get them shipped. Didn't have to crop. Didn't have to zoom and/or re-size. Just drag-dropped them in the layout and I'm done!

2. This paper packet is exclusive to Studio J and I LOVE IT!! I think it's adorable and worked perfectly for these pictures. This paper is not available anywhere except online so I could not ever have created this layout as a classic scrapbooking layout. However, it will match the other layouts I'll create for this day because the colors are true CTMH colors and will coordinate with the other papers I want to use (probably Veranda).

The printed payouts from this program are absolutely stunning. You have to see it to believe it! Everyone I've shown them to has been surprised. Visit my website starting April 27th to try it out for yourself! You don't even have to create an account or enter any personal info until you want to save the work you've done on a project. It's awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

No comments: