Friday, February 3, 2012

Looking back...

As we prepare for the arrival of a new baby in our home, I have been looking back with fondness at photos of my other two babies. Here are a couple projects I've made recently showcasing some favorite photos.

This is a layout created with one of my all-time favorite photos of my first baby. I had the photo sitting around for so long. I wanted to give it special treatment. Finally, I got some inspiration from a class that I took in the form of a challenge to use a circle element on a page.




The next project uses one of my favorite products: the 6x6 accordion showcase albums. I have one for Big Brother with some random 2-year-old photos and I decided I'd really like one of Little Brother. So, I grabbed some extra photos I had of Little Bro's first year and put them in this showcase.





 Isn't it adorable?! I'm so happy to have some of his baby pictures out to look at and enjoy on a daily basis!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Just had a quick catch up Jayne...love the LOS..and I think you are very brave to have done that photoshoot- but what wonderful pics!
Alison xx