Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tractor Attraction

I'm getting ready for a scrapping retreat next weekend and was looking through my blogging and layout folders and realized that I have a couple layouts from the last retreat that I haven't even shared yet! Goodness - I'd better get crackin' before I have several more to share from next weekend! Plus, I need to make sure my 52 layout goal from last year is up to date before I dig into this year's.

Here's a layout all about fun! What little boy wouldn't love playing around on an old tractor? This tractor was left out by the barn (presumably for the express purpose of siren-calling small boys) at the blueberry farm where we went to pick-your-own blueberries.
 I really think that they may have enjoyed the tractor just as much as picking (well...eating!) blueberries...
Here's a bonus cutie-pie picture for you...a boy with his basket of berries!

No comments: