Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Cricut fun!

Recently, I invited the ladies of my Close To My Heart downline over to my house for a team meeting. I wanted to share a bit of what I learned at Convention, including showing off new products, talking about the changes, and going over new policies. As a treat for coming, I made each of them a little gift bag of goodies. I wanted it to be something fun that they could use as hobbyists but also be something they could use as a business building tool if they chose. Since the new Cricut cartridge is the company's biggest new product reveal of the year, I decided to make the bags with the Art Philosophy cartridge and also fill them with goodies made with the Cricut.
Here are the bags:

Inside these adorable little bags, I put a couple little boxes...

and these little lovelies are hiding a treat...


Finally, I cut out a sampling of shapes using the cartridge and a selection of our new paper designs so that my ladies could have samples of the fantastic things you can make with the Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge.
I was so happy to have them over! Thanks, ladies, for making it such an awesome day!

No comments: