Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An 'S' kind of day...

We were on vacation last weekend and it occurred to me in the midst of a very lovely day that my day was full of words that started with the letter 'S'...

First, we arrived by Ship:








There was Sand and Sea to be enjoyed:





And blue Sky and Sunshine:






I took a little adventure boat ride that included Sharks:
And Shells (pulled right out of the water with their Shellfish still intact by the way):


And Starfish (also pulled out of the sea for us to examine - then thrown back of course):


As I was wandering in the shallow waters exploring the shoreine by myself, a friendly Stingray came to say 'hi':




Here, it's swimming away - I just wanted to prove how close it got to me (hence my toes in the picture). It came so close it would have touched me if I hadn't backed up...silly me!







And what do all these wonderful 'S' words add up to??

Smiles, of course!!

No comments: