Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2, 4, 6, 8!!

Who do we appreciate?? YOU!

Close To My Heart is launching a huge, amazing, fantastic paper sale TODAY! It starts at 11 a.m. EDT and lasts just 8 days - until Aug. 11. This sale is truly incredible! They are offering My Stickease for $2, Level 1 Paper Packs for $4, and Level 2 Paper Packs for $6. The selection is varied and includes retired and current favorites...and I mean favorites.

Click here for photos of all kits available.

Everything is available only while supplies last. Stock up now...all of these papers will be retired by the end of the year. I'll be putting up the retiring list soon but it's crazy huge this year due to the big changes in the Idea Book for next year. (For more info about all this, make sure to come to my Idea Book Launch Party on Sept. 3) If there's something you've been wanting, the time to get it is NOW before it's gone!

$2, $4, $6...for 8 days only!! Happy shopping!

No comments: