Thursday, April 29, 2010

Typical...so typical.

My husband says he's taking me to Vegas...

This is because I manage to hit the loooooooooong odds every time!
A couple examples:
It's actually incredibly common (nearly 50%) for women to have one miscarriage. Less than 2% of women have 3 or more. Me, I've had 3.
It's also pretty common for the placenta to be low in the early part of pregnancy, but 95% of the time (I'm told) it moves up. Me, in that 5% that didn't move up.
I was JUST reading today that only about 15% of women have their water break before going into active labor.
Guess what??
My water just broke.
Yep. off we go to the hospital at 1:00 in the morning...and we even have our C-section scheduled for 9:00 a.m. this morning. So, the baby agrees with our choice of birthdate. Same day, same doctor...but no good night's rest before. Like I said...typical!
Nothing to do but laugh!
I'll probably be MIA from here for at least a week. Keep us in your thoughts!
YAY, baby day!

No comments: